Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experiment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- world, through experiment, through the reasoned deliberation of what
- is yielded by sense-observation and experiment. While going beyond
- inner experimentation in order to unfold perception of higher worlds
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- been enhanced by the use of scientific experimental research, where
- experiment for a long time, yet they will only come to quite abstract
- experiments, it is because in a certain way this sets our mind at
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- experiments. This gave them a feeling of certainty. And by
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- precaution), at the time when these experiments were made, no one
- “experimentum crucis.” Nobody in London could
- uses this “experimentum crucis” in order to prove
- into the room where Sir Oliver Lodge was making his experiments.
- external observations and experiments that remain connected with
- Title: Question/Economic Life: Lecture: The Central Question of Economic Life
- economic experiment in the East, for there, so to say, it was
- more and more: The experiment will — quite apart from its
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- experiments were made, no one in London knew anything about
- one might say, “experimentum cruris.”
- Lodge. For Sir Oliver Lodge uses this experimentum
- making his experiments. Here, we simply have to do with
- are applied to external observations and experiments that
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- the same way in which physical experiments are carried on,
- spiritual life are simply approached experimentally, and the
- experiments in a laboratory.
- experiments have already been made with the application of
- scientific methods, experiments falling under the category of
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- observations, and experiments. And by acquiring this certainty,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: