Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grasp
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- when we grasp the following:
- beginning to grasp the reality of my own being; I must yield up my
- before the soul. But what is it that is grasped by means of
- now look still more deeply inwards, grasping not merely the
- Those who grasp the full import of these thoughts will no longer
- The Spirit is only truly within our grasp when the flow of its power
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- each other. Mere combining thought cannot grasp the life which
- proceeds from the spirit, this can only be grasped by an inwardly
- difficult to penetrate, but I think you will be able to grasp what I
- which one form gives rise to the other can only be grasped if we bear
- you wish to grasp the mutual relation between the bones of the leg
- may be compared with an object which I grasp and which shows itself
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- this way we were able to grasp that during our waking state of
- world can be grasped by setting out from the human being.
- the world development should first be grasped through a kind of
- is why those people who were earnestly seeking to grasp the
- grasped as a whole, cannot simply be looked upon by saying that
- really grasps these words, if a person who really understands
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- free meditation, can the act of falling asleep be rightly grasped
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- asleep be rightly grasped and perceived.
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- which can at first only be grasped through moral phantasy, but
- after tomorrow) can only be gained if we can grasp the fact
- development of physical man will only be grasped if physical
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- of the etheric body. In this way we were able to grasp that
- development of the world can be grasped by setting out
- be grasped through a kind of artistic comprehension, which in
- those people who were earnestly seeking to grasp the organic in
- that man, grasped as a whole, cannot simply be looked upon by
- Christian really grasps these words, if one who really
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- research seeks to grasp through the soul's living being and not through
- the human being and that our modern understanding only enables us to grasp
- is not mere mechanism, not merely phenomena and laws which can be grasped,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: