Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: objective
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- external, spiritual reality. The objective significance of this
- relation of the thinking to what is now an objective perception is
- thinking to what thus arises objectively before my consciousness.
- Imagination, must flow outwards, into what is objective. Thinking,
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- entirely directed towards the objective reality outside.
- to the objective part of my descriptions. In the early nineties of
- something personal, but which is also an objective fact.
- Those who observe this whole process as objectively as natural
- Objective vision leads to a knowledge of the higher worlds.
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- being looks back objectively upon the physical body and upon the
- not change; they do not become less objective, for they are
- objective. When I look upon a wonderfully painted picture, it
- life. But this does not render these worlds less objective. On
- objective and less selfish in its whole experience. The first
- as something objective. And we perceive that the effect of
- a real, objective world, so they take it amiss on the other hand
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- realities; we learn to know the will impulses objectively; that
- objective through exercise, as objective as a sense perception,
- leave the body, we obtain at the same time an objective certainty
- as objective as a desk or a table in ordinary life. We learn to
- rendering thought objective and by using the body as an
- Title: Question/Economic Life: Lecture: The Central Question of Economic Life
- objective value not only in connection with the economic life
- certain value which definitely has an objective significance. I
- now must explain what I mean by “objective
- significance”. By “objective significance” I
- high or too low in relation to its real objective value or it
- could ascertain the objective value of a product if one could
- For what I now call the objective economic value can only be
- objectively present and which alone is healthy, one cannot
- itself determine its objective value by the manner and
- organism as objectively as in this physiology the threefoldness
- objectively, apart from man, these three realms are
- Through this we have a measure where the objective mean is of
- which I have spoken. This mean, the objective value, this
- objective price cannot be fixed as such. But when associations
- Therefore one cannot say: this or that is the objective value.
- become closer to the objective price. So that we can never say:
- Because of such and such conditions the objective price must be
- objective laws which take effect when man out of quite
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- will-impulses objectively, that is to say, separated from our
- rendering thought objective through exercise, as objective as a
- time an objective certainty that we have an independent
- the body. Then the human body is as objective as a desk or a
- transforms the personality by rendering thought objective and
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- physical and etheric bodies, which now exist objectively
- perspective in which we objectively look upon the physical body
- and growth, within these bodies which appear objectively before
- for it undoubtedly has an objective significance. In the early
- and the objective cognition of Nature and its laws. It is
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- not change, they do not become less objective, for in fact they
- are objective. When I look upon a wonderfully painted picture,
- these worlds less objective. On the contrary, one could say:
- and etheric bodies becomes more objective, more selfless in its
- outside, as something objective. And we perceive that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: