Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: open
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- then we can transfer ourselves with opened eyes of soul, into the
- would simply be opening up a vista of death. By its very nature,
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- spiritual science, and we have already opened Clinical-therapeutic
- School for Spiritual Science was opened at Dornach it was not
- ordinary world into asceticism, but it opens out the paths to the
- within him spirit and soul, so a real spiritual science which opens
- Title: Question/Economic Life: Lecture: The Central Question of Economic Life
- members has its own openings towards the outside world, the
- senses, the openings of breathing, the opening of nutrition:
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- opens out to us through intuition. The spiritual science of
- open to our perception, but everything which pertains to the
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- from an international standpoint. Those who have open hearts, minds and souls
- those who have an open soul and mind for this kind of observation, will
- they have an open heart for this — give them more than they can give to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: