Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- pain; but such experiences are essential and the Spiritual Scientist
- something like deep pain, universal privation.
- against this pain, be ready to bear it valiantly and resolutely.
- What, then, is this pain that is experienced in all reality? It is
- the pain experienced by the spiritual investigator. And precisely
- involved, including his feeling and willing, this pain is an
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- objective. When I look upon a wonderfully painted picture, it
- face one of Raphael's Madonnas or one of Leonardo's paintings
- as a reflection of the real feeling, though it is painful enough
- particularly hurt and pained at reproaches made to him on account
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- through pain, sickness, and so forth. This is the case when the
- only dives down as far as the point where pain arises in the
- our happiness and unhappiness, our joy and pain in life
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- are objective. When I look upon a wonderfully painted picture,
- paintings with a purely analytical artistic understanding,
- is painful enough for many people, becomes immeasurably
- particularly hurt and pained at reproaches made to him with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: