Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plastic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- can be said with truth that, to begin with, the brain is a plastic
- consists in the exercising of thought, something that is now plastic
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- intensified thinking endowed with plastic forces which lives in time,
- plastic ways of thinking. It is not easy to penetrate into this third
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- acquires plastic form, even as our physical body and our etheric
- body acquire plastic form in the senses and in the organs of
- plastic form.
- measure in which it is moulded plastically and acquires (if I may
- perception), thus acquires plastic form and enters in connection
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- develops which may be designated as a plastic, form-giving,
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- then something develops which may be designated as a plastic
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- teleplastic, in which phantoms and apparently physical forms
- substance, of an etheric substance, and' that plastically they
- are permeated by something rooted as plastic force in human
- therefore speak of telepathy, telekinesis and teleplastic. When
- telepathy, telekinesis and teleplastic an activity of
- telepathy, telekinesis and teleplastic. We must therefore say:
- body or the body of formative forces, plastically contain those
- plastically moulded into them, the soul's essential being, as
- investigate phenomena such as telepathy, teleplastic and
- rayed out in a certain way. Teleplastic also arises in this
- way. In teleplastic the fine substantiality which is
- may even be filled with light and radiance. Plastic forms
- world and which plastically moulded our physical and etheric
- thought loses the plastic force which it still has within the
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- indistinct in our ordinary consciousness, acquires plastic
- plastic form in the senses and in the organs of thought. Man's
- real soul-spiritual being therefore obtains a plastic form.
- the same measure in which it is moulded plastically and
- thus acquires plastic form and enters into connection with a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: