Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- knowledge that mans power of investigation, in so far as it
- whole mode of thinking, the faculty of cognition, the power of
- power is strengthened. The would-be spiritual investigator proceeds
- feel that the powers of our soul are being strengthened and enhanced.
- reality to the now strengthened and enhanced power of thinking
- through exercises whereby yet other powers slumbering in the soul are
- strengthening the power of eliminating mental images. When these
- The exercises gradually give us the power to eliminate the whole of
- consciousness; he lives in his hallucinations and his powers of
- healthy human reason, none of his powers of thoughtful deliberation.
- describes these higher worlds with normal reasoning powers and
- of appreciation of beauty in the world, his power of reverent
- these moral impulses which are seized by the free power of thought,
- The Spirit is only truly within our grasp when the flow of its power
- power in practical life. Hence as I shall show in other
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- that we completely surrender to such concepts, our thinking power
- complete willpower. A person who wishes to become a spiritual
- the whole life of our soul, with all our power of concentration. Our
- outside the soul. Our cognitive power can only act freely when we
- as a muscle grows stronger through practice, so the thinking power
- only thing which should remain to us is our calm thinking power,
- an inner sense of sureness, a certain inner power, it is necessary to
- The essential thing is to recognise a creative power in the spirit.
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- powerful thought impression (to mathematicians I might say: this
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- use the mediumistic power of a certain person, in order to enter
- intensification of the human cognitive powers, in the direction
- attains cognitive power. Since the human will is directed towards
- become an inner power which unites with the emancipated thinking.
- Title: Question/Economic Life: Lecture: The Central Question of Economic Life
- to develop its strong powers in relative autonomy. And the core
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- relate, he was induced to use the mediumistic power of a
- powers, in the direction which I tried to indicate during the
- possible) becomes transformed and thus attains cognitive power.
- become an inner power which unites with the emancipated
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- were possible to unfold will-power and to transmit it into
- lifeless, can be filled with inner life, with light and power,
- our thinking power. But we must also learn to make
- in an inner life of thoughts as powerful, living and
- merely passive thinking. Our thinking power can be essentially
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- through this powerful impression, in which the life of thoughts
- obtain in one experience this powerful thought-impression (to
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- only when he reaches the age of puberty; his intellectual powers awake at
- in which we have acquired the power of observing Nature apart from man. Our
- the power of judging people rightly, in accordance with their capacities and
- blessing for the earth that the heavenly powers sent down their influence
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: