You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shell
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- Take a nut with its shell. An unprejudiced person will think that the
- nut’s shell must have the form which it has, because the nut
- itself has a definite form. The shell forms part of the nut. When a
- to be cultivated within it — just as if the nut’s shell
- Building. Even as the shell of the nut is formed by the same forces