Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- his four limbs, so that its spine is horizontal, parallel with
- the surface of the earth, and so that in regard to the spine, the
- right angles, so to speak, with the animal's spine, with his own
- spine set vertically to the surface of the earth and his head
- developing in accordance with this position of the spine.
- the spine and that in a real animal it is entirely subjected to
- upon a spine which has a vertical direction. It rests upon the
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- the ground with its four limbs, how its spine is horizontal,
- the spine, the head develops in an entirely different position
- spine, with his own spine set vertically to the surface of the
- of the spine.
- upon one extremity of the spine and that in the typical animal
- cosmos. The human head is set upon a spine which has a vertical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: