Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- easily misunderstandings arise. For these reasons I want to express
- of its research are based entirely upon misunderstanding.
- denotes complete misunderstanding, for the very reverse is the truth.
- the problems of destiny, for we have learnt to understand these
- understand the nature of the human bodily organisation, when we
- understand how the astral body which has descended from worlds of
- stomach, brain, and so forth ... then we understand the nature of
- perception, to concrete understanding of the spiritual world. The
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- these boundaries with the ordinary forces of human understanding.
- Activity called forth many misunderstandings, because people simply
- Activity gave rise to so many misunderstandings. But it had to be
- possible to understand what takes place in the medium of time and
- understand the relationship of the human head to the remaining human
- which is very difficult to understand, namely, a kind of turning
- and timelessness; it is not easy to understand that it reappears in a
- Please do not misunderstand me. I do not mean that the forces which
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- and the understanding. The fact that love or perhaps hate are
- with a purely analytical artistic understanding, quite coldly and
- in more popular terms. But it is possible to understand that the
- mineral life on earth, we understand why there should be mineral,
- who at least try to understand them, will see that the
- changes from the abstract understanding ordinarily described
- through a higher understanding it is simply impossible to place
- will then also understand why it is so.
- the point of understanding that through the fact that the human
- understand the human being through the development of the world.
- artistic sense and understanding, we finally comprehend why the
- to understand man's development.
- if we wish to understand the human being. We should, for
- really grasps these words, if a person who really understands
- me,” understands Christ's words, “Heaven and earth
- Spiritual-scientific Anthroposophy can fully understand that
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- ordinary sense perception and by the understanding which is based
- life and in science. One must, of course, have an understanding
- understanding described in the last few days, pictures which
- understanding, with ordinary thoughts which are applied to
- Title: Question/Economic Life: Lecture: The Central Question of Economic Life
- misunderstand the demarcation of the spiritual realm within the
- Through a misunderstanding of the three-folding of the social
- understands the social question rightly cannot see it as one
- by one will come to an understanding about this cardinal
- wants to understand this through a true realization of the
- for an appropriate understanding of the social organism as
- possible, for an understanding which can look at the social
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- understanding which is based upon it.
- course have an understanding for these ordinary human
- our soul, in the imaginative understanding described in the
- the ordinary understanding, with ordinary thoughts which
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- understanding by a certain modern scientific direction which
- birth, we can understand that in its development it absorbs the
- to the normal consciousness and to the ordinary understanding.
- an understanding for the problem of freedom, have prepared
- we attain this intuition and understand the interweaving of
- understand how the soul-spiritual part descending from the
- understand the' human being unless one goes back to his
- into all the circumstances, understand the connection existing
- developed understanding of science, of external science. And
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- world a connection with the senses and the understanding. The
- paintings with a purely analytical artistic understanding,
- But it is possible to understand that the purely mineral in
- world, for instance, the mineral life on earth, we understand
- described, those who at least try to understand it, will see
- spiritual research changes from the abstract understanding
- understanding it is simply impossible to place man at the
- understand why it is so.
- comparative independence. And we come to understand that
- now begin to understand the human being through the development
- form with an artistic sense and understanding, we finally
- Only in this way we gradually learn to understand man's
- such a conception if we wish to understand the human being. We
- understands Christianity inwardly and who says, “Not I,
- but Christ in me,” understands Christ's words,
- Spiritual-scientific Anthroposophy can fully understand
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- not fully understand to-day, because during the past centuries the times have
- understanding which we have for him, and in what we demand from him. Finally,
- understanding which in the past made people feel so closely connected and
- learned to have full confidence in the intellect and in the understanding,
- and confidence in the authority of reason, of the understanding, and
- external Nature to the human organism in order to understand it, we shall
- this point we also understand the fact that we have allowed our feelings and
- education we have not the capacity to understand our fellow-men inwardly, we
- understanding for the human being, but in every moment of the day we lack a
- in its present form it shows us that we have indeed lost this understanding
- truly unprejudiced person can hear the truth, that we no longer understand
- grown so unsocial. Consequently, we cling to the hope that our understanding,
- to understand the present time and its longings we must penetrate into more
- thoughts and memories. We reach the point of being unable to understand
- we cannot understand; you speak words which find no echo in our hearts and
- the human being and that our modern understanding only enables us to grasp
- take place through the drama. What did he understand by catharsis or
- This is subjected to many misunderstandings. It only seeks ways, however,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: