Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- illusions, visionary experiences or hallucinations in our Imaginative
- Spiritual Science produce nothing but visions and hallucinations,
- which lead to visions, hallucinations, or mediumship.
- Everything that leads to mediumship, to hallucinations or visions,
- has not, like the visionary, submerged his life of soul in the body,
- hallucinations and visions he loses his ordinary, normal
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- visions or hallucinations. Spiritual-scientific knowledge, in our
- Objective vision leads to a knowledge of the higher worlds.
- vision, but vision rooted in reality.
- the vision of the super-sensible worlds, the whole soul-spiritual
- we can see the life-tableau of retrospective vision of which I have
- super-sensible worlds. Higher vision can discover it there. Here it is
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- we loved, stand before us as souls. In our super-sensible vision
- imaginative vision here in the physical world, through everything
- somewhat different to the spiritual vision on earth; they acquire
- leads us to spiritual vision, or by communicating its truths it
- speaks of things which can be perceived through spiritual vision.
- But in being led to spiritual vision, we do not lose the full
- vision reveals something of which our ordinary consciousness has
- vision, when super-sensible vision arises through the organ of the
- these mysteries through vision. Anthroposophy leaves the mystery
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- the physical plane; that is to say, with a vision of the future
- produced their visions, know to what extent human desires have a
- share in these visions. They know that desires which live in the
- may even take on the beautiful aspect of the visions described by
- foundation of such visions, which are so beautiful and poetic in
- the most beautiful visions.
- hallucinations or visions, but we can follow the whole process
- waking, or birth and death, now enables us to attain a vision of
- person not yet capable of independent spiritual vision is pushed
- Title: Question/Economic Life: Lecture: The Central Question of Economic Life
- that there is no division between pædagogical science on
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- to say, with a vision of the future surpassing the ordinary
- Theresa or St. John of the Cross produced their visions, know
- to what extent human desires have a share in these visions.
- which may even take on the beautiful aspect of the visions
- if we seek the foundation of such visions, which are so
- to the most beautiful visions.
- fall a prey to hallucinations or visions, but we can follow the
- also to attain an inner vision of the soul-world, we perceive
- independent spiritual vision to be driven out of the physical
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- conditions, visions or hallucinations, constitute some
- differs from everything which people experience in a visionary
- one state of consciousness to another. People who have visions
- which produces hallucinations and visions, and the total
- are brought into connection with things which have a visionary
- fact which presents itself to the real spiritual vision. But
- this spiritual vision, this spiritual perception, must first be
- us in spiritual vision, lives the soul's inner kernel, which is
- visionary experience arise. One sees that hallucinations and
- visionary experiences, as well as other similar
- to super-sensible vision. We learn to know this
- obtained through super-sensible vision in the thoughts which are
- his higher being endowed with super-sensible vision.
- themselves are not endowed with super-sensible vision. The
- super-sensible vision without supplying any proofs, resembles a
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- loved, stand before us as souls. In our super-sensible vision we
- acquire imaginative vision here in the physical world, through
- though it is somewhat different from spiritual vision on earth,
- prosaic, dry rationalism. It leads us to spiritual vision, or
- perceived through spiritual vision. But in being led to
- spiritual vision, we do not lose full reverence towards the
- we absorb. For now spiritual vision reveals something of
- vision, when super-sensible vision arises through the organ of
- ... they nevertheless look upon it as something visionary
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- Into every sphere of social life there has entered a division of work. As
- for what may be called the threefold division of the social organism.
- the threefold division of the social organism aims at the forming of
- The threefold division of the
- needs and capacities in the economic sphere. The threefold division of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: