Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- view from which we look back upon ourselves as filled with
- body and even look back upon ourselves. This has been accomplished in
- back upon ourselves we should find it again — just as we find
- looking back at ourselves, find that we are a part of this space. As
- again in looking back upon ourselves.
- back to the way in which we came to know in early childhood the structure
- that follow if we cannot look back to the living origin, within our
- has reached a definite point, it swings back again to the opposite
- must turn back at a certain point, and the fourth dimension becomes
- must turn back at the fourth, fifth and sixth dimensions to the space
- leads us back at the fourth dimension into space. But, in turning
- back then, we are by no means where we were when we found our way
- back on human evolution, we do not, in fact, always find the same
- spirit as, in a sense, a most lofty thing. If we look back at the ancient
- Orient — not necessarily so far back as the most ancient Indian
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- third dimension is all that extends forwards and backwards, backwards
- fledged artists; one becomes a sculptor by reaching back, with full
- productive to-day, but we are not. We must find the way back into
- song — can be given back to the whole man and his physical
- back to the essential foundations of nature. He would be again a part
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: