Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: confront
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- a fundamental and important problem confronts us here. What we have
- considers impartially what confronts us here must say: In his subjective
- and then confront external coloured objects, we should then, in the
- world which otherwise only confronts him as the world of effects
- able to confront the world in this way, we are already at the first
- confronts us in the culture of our age? This — that its thinking has
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- expressed the task confronting us in Dornach with the help of a trivial
- great danger confronts us here: the danger of having ideas about this
- living spirit that speaks from the rostrum or confronts us from the
- confront the starry heavens in this merely intellectual way —
- confront the starry heavens with your whole being, you experience
- make to-day, leads nowhere. If, however, one confronts this cosmos as a
- (geschaut) on confronting the cosmos. Human progress required
- the animal's or man's. We are confronted here by a peculiar fact:
- indeed, somewhat different from artistic creation when we are confronting
- themselves artistic, confronting us with what can only be grasped
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: