Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- of artistic creation. I hope, however, that to-day's considerations
- but in genuinely artistic creations.
- apprehension of space needed for sensitive, artistic creation if one
- creation to work from without inwards — to think of oneself on the
- creation of our time is very often inclined to regard the sort of things
- passes over into artistic creation.
- can be given plastic shape. The artistic creation of animal forms is,
- indeed, somewhat different from artistic creation when we are confronting
- creation too. Then the same spirit that speaks through the words when
- original creation.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: