Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- ignored; the definite directions — vertical, horizontal and
- directly to the concept of clairvoyant experience. And then we raise
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- directed, as by inner necessity, through the fact that friends came
- forces (Kräfte in Flächen) from all directions of
- the human form before us, we direct our artistic eye at first to the head.
- working inwards, from all directions, out of the cosmos, and the
- direction of the needle by inner forces of the needle: that is, by
- needle's direction. He goes outside the magnetic needle. Embryology
- are the forces of the earth in directing the magnetic needle. Just as
- the anthroposophical world-view leads directly from merely theoretical
- body, but directly expressed. Nature sets the plant before us as a
- more to man's soul life and finds direct expression, not in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: