Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- part of space. And by regarding himself as an earthly being and
- attained full earthly consciousness.
- our earthly life, we did not first experience its three
- earth's surface — from the fact that we human beings are not
- born upright, but, in accord with the formative laws of our earthly
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- the universe were approaching the earth and, from without, were
- force” (Kraftflächen) converging on the earth from
- a space as peripheral as earthly space (physical space) is central. A
- with the help of the etheric body, on a physical, earthly being.
- a physical, earthly being in accordance with the bare, dry facts, we
- only if we can picture to ourselves how man lives on the earth, round
- cosmos, but to earth; it is connected with the earth's force of
- human foot; it is adapted to the earth's gravitational force. We take
- all adapted, dynamically and statically, to the earth, and to the way
- in which the force of gravity works from the earth's centre outwards,
- of the chest, we need what, in a sense, flows round the earth in the
- equatorial plane; we are led to earth's environment. If we want to
- linked, we must turn to the earth's forces. Man is, in this respect,
- bound to the forces of the earth. Briefly: we discover a connection
- revolves round the earth in the equatorial and zodiacal lines. Then
- being adapted to the earth — one leaves the lower limbs out.
- from the earth. One would make a heavy earth-being of him, if one
- nonsense. He includes the whole earth in his explanation of the
- are the forces of the earth in directing the magnetic needle. Just as
- the cosmic spaces turn towards the earth and flow together in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: