Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- earth's surface — from the fact that we human beings are not
- as that of science — what its aims are in face of the contemporary
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- face of these clusters of stars, pictures form themselves within the
- everywhere sets of figures (Konfigurationen), as if surface
- working plastically on the forms upon its surface.
- to bring out all the details of this head, treating every surface
- try to bring out, with loving care, through the different surfaces,
- plant would be bungling botchwork in face of what Nature herself
- opposes the cosmos. Man's outer surface is the result of these two
- he take them into his thoughts. He becomes independent in face of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: