Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grasp
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- not only to approach forms externally, but to grasp them in their
- on the other hand, a grasp, through observation, of what is
- acquired they had grasped in the disposition of their souls what, in
- the world, as we see colours and perceive tones. We grasp thought as
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- sculptor must be able to grasp what takes place when a human being is
- grasping the external world, not only by means of thoughts or natural
- we have so grasped, however, can be expressed in
- themselves artistic, confronting us with what can only be grasped
- our forces act in speaking or singing. When one has grasped these
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: