Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- own being. More correctly: we build our idea (Vorstellung), our
- — Euclidean geometry, at first — is nothing more than an
- movements and relative positions of objects with the help of ideas
- the genesis of our idea of space, as I have described it, will detect
- This is, at least, a kind of ideal for scientific method to-day. But
- regarded as a world of ideas and present of itself in the soul, thus
- cognitive path led to a certain vivid world of ideas.
- gains a correct idea of what lived later in Parmenides and Anaxagoras
- about the world, for ideas and sense-experiences were one. One saw
- through exercises. To-day we have rather vague ideas about the early
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- expression of cosmic laws in a sum of ideas. It intends to be
- great danger confronts us here: the danger of having ideas about this
- place, Euclidean geometry — we set out, as you all know, from a
- indeed, no idea to-day of the way in which men once, in ancient times,
- to take, in this way, one's idea of space from the starry heavens, one
- such an idea when, advancing beyond what living beings — above all,
- only illustrating an idea, working novellistically. If one is forming
- analytical geometry, as one constructs Euclidean space. One can,
- of ideas — to what one perceives (erschaut) in the
- the natural transition from Anthroposophy as a body of ideas to
- if we take hold of it scientifically, with ideas —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: