Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: instinct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- “imaginations” took shape out of the old, instinctive
- when an instinctive clairvoyance still persisted among them, gazed out
- the damping-down of this instinctive, living, imaginative perception,
- body — what an older, prescient, instinctive clairvoyance
- instinct for such things as I have just described was fundamental
- plastic shape of a plant, one thinks instinctively of its body of
- (Urkunden) speak from old, instinctive, clairvoyant
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: