Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: line
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- approach the anthroposophical line of research somewhat sceptically,
- When we make the lines of vision of our eyes intersect at a point and
- become abstract; that one simply continues along the line of thought
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- these three dimensions, saying: his body extends linearly in one of
- indicate the space I spoke of yesterday by three lines at right
- which the stars of the zodiacal line revolve. (Only apparently
- functions (verläuft) in the recurrent equatorial line
- revolves round the earth in the equatorial and zodiacal lines. Then
- and so on. We try to trace, with all possible care, the lines that
- forces, lines of force and force-configurations. As a sculptor I
- that are active when, for example, I bend my arm. I have then lines of
- creation of our time is very often inclined to regard the sort of things
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: