Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- world and appearing to belong there.
- has arisen because we can no longer distinguish what lives in us —
- become abstract; that one simply continues along the line of thought
- spiritual configurations when we pass along the negative third and
- second and first dimension and reach the point where we no longer
- long for this as we do for a university course. In the knowledge so
- epochs of evolution. It has then no longer the same significance as
- no longer the same significance as they would have had for the
- world in later epochs, men were no longer aware of their breathing in
- sense-perceptions permeated by spirit, and no longer differentiations
- path will be very long. If, on the other hand, one sees, in the
- subconscious depths of human souls, the deep longings for the heights
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- long before his death in 1925, was opened in 1928.]
- co-ordinates. So long as I describe it to you only in this way, you
- old styles and reproduce what is no longer known to-day, but was
- belongs to the mouth-formation — we are giving form to the
- of the world and into a living perception of what can no longer be
- Just imagine a rose, or any other plant with a long stalk,
- longer formed merely from the cosmos; it is also formed from within.
- Dornach. I could say much about painting also, for it belongs, in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: