Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- pass on to consider the limb-system of man, especially the lower
- understand man's lower limb-system, to which his metabolic system is
- the cosmos, but can do so only with the head — the lower limbs
- being adapted to the earth — one leaves the lower limbs out.
- were to give too definite shape to his lower limbs.
- approaches the lower limbs. He must, above all, be able to understand
- must place oneself inside and bring the form out. Lower down one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: