Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- The fundamental
- human life, but rather with the mental attitude a man assumes when
- mental perception (Anschauung), of space from out of
- a fundamental and important problem confronts us here. What we have
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- hollow sphere is vague; I can form no mental picture when I try to
- think it. Well, you would be right; one can form no mental picture.
- expression of what is elemental and primary. Such a work as, for example,
- from an elemental urge, not just because one has learnt to lean on
- from fundamentally artistic feelings. If, as sculptors, we were striving
- fundamentally artistic. Correctly chiselled legs! — one does
- instinct for such things as I have just described was fundamental
- with them. One will be able to return to a really fundamental
- the world leads to the fundamentally artistic level — the level
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: