Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: part
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- (as part of a course for university graduates)
- the fields of the various sciences. That is the particular aim of
- which is usually called geometry and, at least in those parts of it
- part of space. And by regarding himself as an earthly being and
- considers impartially what confronts us here must say: In his subjective
- looking back at ourselves, find that we are a part of this space. As
- gradually to have thoughts apart from sense-perceptions. This was
- from personal predilection or subjective partiality when I assert
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- all else to it. One must set out from the counterpart of this point.
- And what is its counterpart? Nothing other than an infinitely remote
- head apart from the rest. But, looking at this formation as a whole,
- at the head alone, we see that only the upper part, the wonderfully vaulted
- being. (Of course, the mouth, as a part of the head-formation, is
- deepest part of the human being, as at a point within his soul,
- individual — what his being, regarded impartially, has gained
- back to the essential foundations of nature. He would be again a part
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: