Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: place
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- is, in the first place, quite independent of man and the rest of the world.
- might say: we place, in a certain way, the three dimensions of space
- applicable to external nature; in the first place, to inorganic,
- build up in ourselves. We should thus place ourselves outside our
- who of all people ought to know what takes place when a man is
- prove this.) He felt himself, in the first place, as a
- man had his place. And then, at the seventh stage, the pupil learnt
- breathing exercises of earlier times had been replaced by a more inward
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- place, Euclidean geometry — we set out, as you all know, from a
- come in its place. And from this, again, there must be achieved
- sculptor must be able to grasp what takes place when a human being is
- when I come to form the chest, I must place myself inside the man and
- must place oneself inside and bring the form out. Lower down one
- artistic feeling only if, in this way, one can place oneself with all
- way in which plastic art once took its place in human life. One can
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: