Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- and so on. We try to trace, with all possible care, the lines that
- would like to shape the head as lovingly as possible, but not the
- to artistic considerations. For it is not possible to study the etheric
- plastically formed: impossible! Why? Because, when one thinks of the
- the whole sense of the factual world. It would be more possible in wood,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: