Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: press
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- have here, if I may express it in a comparison, is not simple
- — it made a great impression on me — regarded with astonishment
- express myself about these things with radical honesty, I replied:
- further, leads us to press on into the super-sensible world.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- expression of cosmic laws in a sum of ideas. It intends to be
- expressed in thought forms — as one expects of any view of the
- expressed the task confronting us in Dornach with the help of a trivial
- shell for what would be done within it as an expression of the
- or that and then simply giving them external expression in symbolic
- so rich that it can express itself, not allegorically or symbolically,
- seen. Everything that has been given artistic expression was born
- nothing to do with what is usually expressed when people come and
- means itself, expresses itself.
- not expressing what has come to birth with this building. Our aim is
- finds expression through the spoken word — is to shape the
- could not find expression in our architectural style, our plastic and
- course, if such intentions press on one's heart and soul, one becomes
- one can express motion in space.
- cannot express it exhaustively by three dimensions. One
- expression of what is elemental and primary. Such a work as, for example,
- impressed upon it — “beauty” in the original
- impressed upon this being derives from the cosmos. The beauty of this
- expression in the human form, for example.
- understand what is expressed so wonderfully in the formation of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: