Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: simply
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- experience. He cannot ask how he comes to have space; he must simply
- of space; simply by making from it a kind of abstraction, now becomes
- structures in things, but simply stare at them and only take in their
- For mathematics is simply the first stage of super-sensible
- — but simply accept it in its already transformed shape,
- simply the third with a minus sign before it. One returns through the
- that is simply given us. With the sixth dimension, we have abolished
- become abstract; that one simply continues along the line of thought
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- or that and then simply giving them external expression in symbolic
- simply to record what one sees out there in cosmic expanses, one would
- not want them. Why not? Well, simply because there is another anatomy
- must simply let the plant be as it is — or contemplate it with
- artistic if we would understand things, but things simply do not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: