Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: star
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- to-day imagine that Anthroposophy starts somehow from the nebulous
- assigning to himself certain distances from this and that star, he
- structures in things, but simply stare at them and only take in their
- mutual relationships — one starts from forms, not from external
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- Dornach could be started — when we speak of visual art in this
- starry night, with a free view of the sky. You see regions of the
- vaulted sky where the stars are closely clustered, almost forming
- clouds. You see other regions where the stars are more widely spaced
- confront the starry heavens in this merely intellectual way —
- confront the starry heavens with your whole being, you experience
- patch of sky where the stars are close together and form almost a
- achieve nothing. A mere chart of the starry heavens, such as astronomers
- face of these clusters of stars, pictures form themselves within the
- to take, in this way, one's idea of space from the starry heavens, one
- which the stars of the zodiacal line revolve. (Only apparently
- “imaginative” view of the starry heavens, have flowed
- or a cow, one must start from the digestive process and adapt the
- hours of the night, turn their sleepy, but waking, eyes to the starry
- the stars. What was revealed to the hearts of primitive men in this
- exultant and all that lies between. As one saw the stars clearly in
- soul the formative forces from the stars, so one must take out of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: