Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: third
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- The third
- have only two dimensions for us, into the third dimension. And with
- every estimate of spatial depth we build the third dimension
- simply the third with a minus sign before it. One returns through the
- third dimension. The mistake made in these geometrics of more than
- third, from the third to the fourth dimension, and so on. But what we
- itself. By taking the third dimension negatively, we really
- annihilate it. The fourth dimension is the negative third and
- annihilates the third, making space two-dimensional. And in like
- into the third dimension by gauging distances. We return
- negative third) in such a way that we return with it into space, then
- spiritual configurations when we pass along the negative third and
- put it here — that is: by going out of the third and into the
- present is the third — in this development, and I shall do so
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy and the Visual Arts
- third dimension is all that extends forwards and backwards, backwards
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: