Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 82)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Position of Anthroposophy among the Sciences
- mode of perceiving the qualities of colours and tones, for example
- specific sensation of red is then released. Or the tone C sharp is
- sense qualities (colours, tones, qualities of warmth) are said to be
- world of intermingling colours and tones. We should speak of an
- objectified world of flowing colours and singing tones, as we speak
- the world, as we see colours and perceive tones. We grasp thought as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: