Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: america
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- region between. We can see, for example, how, in American
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- of its Solution(Europe-America)
- When we go still further West, to America, however, we find
- in America, when educated people sum up what they think about
- and again we can see American writers pointing to man's will as
- his primary substance. Present-day Americans like to quote
- something that is in the bones of educated Americans.
- physiologists in America. Over there, people explicitly discuss
- an intellect which — as an American has said — has
- America, then, we have there, emerging directly from educated
- depths of human existence. Our own America so to speak, the
- America that is within Europe, is the instinctive direction of
- must in fact reach an understanding with America, if a
- do indeed find that a good deal of what the Americans have
- a spiritual vision is attained. Thus, we find Americans
- between Europe and America.
- America, at a higher level of civilization, so to speak, among
- a state of decadence, with a European-American spirit, will a
- spirit of Europe and America. This, however, will require the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: