Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greece
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- for example, to the civilization of Greece. Anyone who can
- philosophy — can catch, in fact, the mood of Greece
- science, for example, that was produced in Greece no longer
- Greece. And, fundamentally, Greek philosophy can only be
- this now leads us to see Greece in general as the
- thus enter, with Greece, a world accessible to us otherwise
- civilization of Greece. And the further we go back in this, the
- Greece we find on the one hand this unity of art and science,
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- into the life of the soul in Greece. Here, man still felt a
- as the vital impulses! of the legal forms of Greece and Rome,
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- developing towards the realization in Greece, as the
- What existed in the East passed over in another form to Greece
- This problem — which did not exist as yet in Greece
- was also the teacher and leader of the people; and Greece,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: