Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plato
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- in Soloviev, in Plato, Aristotle and Heraclitus or in the
- really understand what was being expressed even in Plato, still
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- transitional form in the Platonic Utopian state. There is
- Plato wished to choose as leaders of his state those who had
- philosopher took the place of the Oriental priest. Yet Plato's
- Plato's views are often presented abstractly, the spirit in
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- the perspectives of Europe. I mean Plato.
- When we examine Plato's social theories, they appear to our
- earthly life. Plato thinks it quite feasible that children who
- on the question: How does Plato's ideal relate to the
- discover what led Plato to this concept of community, we must
- community is the primary one, and that Plato simply took
- strong sense of community persisting in Plato's ideal state,
- appeared to Plato, we are nowadays very much aware that
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- impulses. Thus we see that Plato still stresses how, in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: