Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: actual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- has actually become the servant, the mere tool of research.
- semblance nature of thinking and, by actually pursuing the
- man's development was once actually discovered —
- as something actually harmful to mankind. But in successive
- processes. Actually, in our ordinary life, we never have
- away from the organism to which it is actually connected, we
- being descended from animals through an actual physical
- something that leaves reality behind and breathes no actuality,
- actual content of the life of our soul, we have in many ways
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- not arise from any actual doubts he has regarding the spiritual
- again we know only through observation — what actually
- impartial observer of humanity with factual evidence of the
- the balanced attitude, required during the actual exercises, to
- speculation and actually beheld. We learn to look at the purely
- us first ask ourselves: What do we actually see when, in
- environment? We actually see only the external world. This is
- clear from what I mentioned at the beginning today. We actually
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- actually developed from the handling of language. Anyone with a
- actually derives from what language makes of our soul's
- instinctively experienced. Indeed, we can actually see
- course, this does not describe an actual state of affairs. It
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- memories of external, factual, sensory experiences. Of course,
- actuality; here, maya or “ideology” (which is
- actuality, the life of man's soul becomes an image of it. The
- when man finds himself confronted with physical actuality, it
- actuality only a replica of the spirit.
- West looks at eternal actuality and derives spiritual life from
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- within man, to reach the actual foundations of existence. But
- observation actually falls on something like a mirror within
- able to enter into the outside world, we actually arrive at
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- actually no party that is entirely mistaken in what it asserts.
- respect, the men of earlier epochs were actually much closer to
- it as a kind of mental bone-system. Until then, we actually
- actual example. She would say, for instance: Yes, there were
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- try this evening to indicate what is actually happening in this
- actually ordained by spiritual, extra-terrestrial powers and
- actual life, even economic affairs, may look to economic
- What they were actually asserting we again become capable of
- they had thereby obtained impulses that proved to be the actual
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- has actually received little attention. For community
- constructed over the heads of the masses, who were actually
- social order in our time was actually only decided with the
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- when we clearly perceive what we are actually doing, when we
- the planet was actually like which preceded the earth,
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- somehow arrive at what is actually the law in a given sphere.
- extremely sensible. But the actual business of teaching is
- actually circulates in social life is as completely divorced
- about. It is demanded by the actual evolution of humanity.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: