Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: consider
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- will thus be forced, when considering later epochs, to present
- considerations today. I am naturally familiar with the
- immortality. But consideration of this must be reserved for
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- There is another point to consider, however, if you seek to
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- moving, once wrote: “Each man should consider with what
- spirit if we have any considerable gaps in our capacity to
- quite considerably from that which we find in earlier ages of
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- considered objectively, especially at a time when we need to
- us be quite honest with ourselves and consider whether, at any
- is what justifies us in considering the early Oriental
- historical consideration of human life from this
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- certain point in their consideration of the human cognitive
- soon as we become aware of the need to consider man as a
- take him as a whole and consider him in his entire being.
- earth and considering the earth's gravity in relation to its
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- that has been evolved by consideration of the historical
- Europe. Yet in considering what is going on there today, we
- when we consider them spiritually.
- Perceiving this, we must also consider how the various cultural
- however, we must be able to consider them independently.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- pass on to a consideration of the position of the individual
- the Oriental social order, the first consideration was thus to
- exhausting, is really worthless. Consider how our
- into thin air. And if you consider how much work has
- considerable justification. Without this sense of self, we
- must consider that Europe is still engaged in its battle for
- is from a standpoint such as this that we must consider whether
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- them, either. Certainly, anyone who considers the society of
- attuned to human considerations, you establish a basis on which
- art in this respect have been considerable. The mode of
- opinions. They consider that the masses are not really
- consider the brain to be a mechanism which is dependent, even
- political allegiance, etc.; and then consider how he acquires
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- When we consider the world around us from a social
- must consider. And so we are led to the distinct branches that
- — though we cannot, of course, consider it in isolation
- on this. Consider the changes that have occurred in many social
- Leibniz. If from this standpoint you consider
- considered that, under the influence of the gold standard,
- describing. If now you consider the functioning of society, you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: