Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- it as an independent self. To draw an analogy, I might say: If
- It would conclude that it was not an independent entity, but
- earlier man was unable to regard himself as an independent
- dependence of the human self. By uniting his
- independent of our corporeality.
- and allow it to exist independently. The modern way of
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- over and over again. Depending on predisposition, it may take
- as I have described, you need not be in any way dependent
- conceptual life of this kind is energized; is independent of
- Now, however, a very great deal depends on our carrying over
- emerging, independently or after some exertion. Instead, all at
- our will that we learn to make use of it independently of the
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- the last analysis all external history is dependent on
- existing in the world independently of our physical body. In so
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- at the same time inwardly determined by and dependent on it.
- his freedom — the freedom that depends on his being
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- of ordinary consciousness for independent revelations of the
- today by people who reject independent spiritual
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- its immediate colonial dependencies. A world-wide view has yet
- elaborated independently was the relationship of man to
- in the course of human development an independent economic
- element has become more independent; and that now, in the
- West, an independent economic life is seeking to develop.
- life cries out for independent organization, for vital
- however, we must be able to consider them independently.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- great deal nowadays depends on whether the man who has to
- the masses in general. Fundamentally, very little depends on
- depends on men's determination. I know that many people
- intellectually depends on the political party into which
- consider the brain to be a mechanism which is dependent, even
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- active in any period, and all the rest of social life depends
- independent spirit rebelled in
- something independent, so that it contains within itself its
- some degree of independence. To understand this independence,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: