Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exercise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- breathing exercise. (I am singling out this one from the
- wealth of exercises that the yoga pupil or the yoga scholar,
- ordinary life. For the duration of his exercises,
- times to be attained, indirectly, through exercises. The
- itself to the yogi through his exercise. And we may say: since
- could be experienced through these exercises in
- super-sensible worlds. And anyone who carried out such exercises
- directly and by doing certain exercises through which we make
- a man carried out the yoga exercises nowadays, they would
- find the systematic exercises described in greater detail
- aid, reach any assurance of reality. Only by adding exercises
- of will to the exercises of thought do we secure in vital
- Exercises of the will can be characterized as follows.
- you will find the relevant exercises, which are intimate
- exercises of the soul, described in the books I have named.
- and, through its exercises, develops this as a separate human
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- exercises which, starting from a healthy soul-life, lead upward
- certain exercises of an intellectual, emotional and moral kind
- however, find fantastic and harmful the exercises which follow
- mental exercises to remove thinking from its ordinary state of
- thinking by carrying out exercises in meditation
- exercises, they are all directed at what I am trying to
- carried out by way of exercises in the life of the soul is done
- conscious and balanced experiences and exercises of the soul.
- not, the exercises have no value.
- the balanced attitude, required during the actual exercises, to
- Only by having the courage to continue the exercises to the
- this activity. Quite the reverse with the exercises I have been
- continually repeating the exercises, just as we
- strengthen muscles by repeated exercise. And by continuing with
- arises from those other exercises, which I yesterday termed
- exercises of the will, through which we so take in hand
- body I explained that these exercises induce us to overcome
- religious faith, and even exercise it in practice; but at the
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- on the day before yesterday in describing yoga exercises.
- who sought through their exercises the way into the
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- preparatory exercises. These exercises are aimed at
- psychic health by means of preparatory exercises that emphasize
- detailed exercises that must be undertaken before man arrives
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- physical, in a spiritual way by spiritual exercises. This was
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- human organism, the human body; he must know how the exercise
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- exercises of spiritual science, by developing man, enable him
- developed represents a primitive form of the exercises by which
- constant repetition of a given exercise. We know the effect of
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- looking solely at what has exercised mankind historically, we
- exercised by the human personality, the individuals concerned
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: