Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- Eastern civilization. They lived with what moves and
- lives in the respiratory rhythm, just as he moved
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- many years lived and worked here in Vienna, and who will never
- creative way we learn to live without the body. And in doing so
- previously lived has changed. So too, anyone whose
- so, we come to earlier lives on earth, in which were
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- with the spirit of the age in which they live, is more or less
- organize their lives in a conscious manner. Instinctive living
- In our education, we live almost entirely by absorbing these
- thought live on the waves of words, but where also it was man's
- everywhere old ones live on. The vital element in our time is
- that will have lively imaginal thinking as I have described it
- who live between the two must allow the world of the senses to
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- created everything with devoted love. Love lives in each of its
- lives: an experience of the outside world. We have entered into
- activity. We live in conjunction with the data of the outside
- the times when we lived as spiritual beings in purely spiritual
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- impulses and religious forces. They live within us, in
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- And this was only natural, because we nowadays live in a
- relation to something that is not only alive, but must also
- other configurations of the social structure. And since we live
- below the age of twenty, lives fully within the
- transmits vital concepts that will live on with the child as
- someone who lives in a different social constellation.
- society. And this was delivered in a manner that was fired, I
- can live by choice, free of the body, in the spiritual
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- change throughout the world, there live within them human
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- art-historian Herman Grimm, who did not live to experience the
- primary. The man who is to live in it is regarded as secondary.
- self. It was theirs by nature. Though they lived in groups,
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- these primitive people lived in simple circumstances, and
- sovereign everywhere. And today we live in a period that
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- not with any lively and practical awareness of the social
- present; the elemental forces that live in man must revolt
- lives a certain formalized element of social thinking.
- People tried increasingly to run their lives by means of
- they will draw up ideal programmes. We live — or
- did live at least, for some attempt is being made to escape
- men to live in. And that is what really matters.
- thinker who lives only in abstractions are divorced from real
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: