Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- painful situations. All this gave to those who followed this
- painful experiences, inward experiences through suffering, of
- experiences of suffering and pain. We must pass through and
- undoubtedly perceived these as suffering and mild pain; and if
- changes in eye and ear as mild pain. All sensory perception is
- ultimately grounded on pain and suffering.
- thus permeating the entire life of our soul painfully and in
- pain and suffering as does the ascetic; we keep it healthy to
- intimately experience pain and sorrow in the soul. Anyone
- gratefully accept from fate; but I owe my knowledge to my pain
- of suffering and pain. For if we overcome this suffering and
- pain, we make our entire psychic being into a
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- pain and suffering within the soul, in order to make it into a
- to be a painter to feel the beauty of a picture, so too one
- feel the beauty of a picture without being a painter oneself,
- it forms the pain, the sorrow, the privation, the wish of
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- experience of the vital concept to that inner pain and
- overcoming pain and suffering within ourselves we do gain
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- participation in the sorrow, pain and joy of others, and that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: