Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: religion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- separation of science, art and religion, and tracing
- devotes himself. In popular religion, it is true, this is
- see that religion plays no part in the soul-powers evolved in
- the unity of religion, art and science in the ancient East.
- as subject to a higher order. Here we see religion, art and
- described to you as a harmonious unity of religion, art
- that isolation of religion, art and science which exists
- produce a harmony of religion, art and science. In the Orient,
- however, something survives which presents religion, art and
- certainly did survive an echo of the unity of religion
- of religion, art and science; what really belongs to our moment
- in the East we find an echo of an earlier unity of religion,
- sharply religion and art from scientific thought.
- religion too;
- him have religion.
- triumph the separation of religion, art and science. What must
- religion, art and science. And this inner unity is what the
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- many millions of men like a kind of religion, fifty years
- as is the case with the religions of the West. That the effect
- of Oriental religions is felt even in detailed features of
- what was previously an attitude permeated by religion has
- Religion and law are thus joined by a third current which, at
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- have already indicated in my previous lectures, religion, art
- man who was to attain this unified triad of religion, art and
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- links with religion and moved further and further towards
- human life. In this way, I would say, even religion was, as I
- this way, abstraction came to extend to religion and spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: