Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- What it comes to is this: taking our stand on the ground of
- ultimately grounded on pain and suffering.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- if we look at the culture and civilization around us today, we
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- fitted gently to touch external phenomena and surround them
- together. In the last analysis, the life that surrounds us in
- a replica of the spiritual world that surrounds us. With
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- abstract thinking into the world around us: one that carries
- inasmuch as we love, our relationship to the world around us is
- the ego is repulsed. We feel surrounded on all sides by
- intensified self into our surroundings. In this way the self
- droplets separate off and continue to revolve round the main
- immediate surroundings. But if we look out into space, we know
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- of spirit and soul that surrounds us directly in our
- by the adults round about.
- is not disturbed, any more than a plant placed in the ground
- on it by everything round about. The teacher thus has to set
- by the need to stick close to the ground in technology so as to
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- Starting from one or two features of the historical background,
- background. This is because our present-day structures,
- background and by spiritual investigations such as I have
- although he may have kept himself in the background, the priest
- to be pushed more and more into the background, whilst the
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- — became the great social question round which countless
- Waldorf School. I showed our visitor round personally, and
- struggle of the present day: to enable what exists around us
- that has its being around us will be fired once more.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- well-rounded periods, but by having something to say, something
- of people here. This also gives us the ground on which Europe
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- When we consider the world around us from a social
- underground, the democratic attitude I have described was
- Modern jurists, it is true, soon lose sight of the ground when
- democratic ground. Yet it will never be possible in this way to
- article is something that changes with the surrounding
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: