Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- I was for some long time a teacher in Socialist circles. My
- from which Buddha drew his teaching. The East acknowledged:
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- into account the teacher standing there and rotating the drop
- of oil. He would have to place an enormous teacher out in
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- often fail to understand us as teachers: it springs from their
- the teacher, and in everything that he does, in all the
- teaching methods at the Waldorf School really miss the
- the Waldorf School some teachers who are not unusually
- talents were represented in the teacher, we should still have
- beyond those the teacher himself possesses.
- the individuality of the teacher himself.
- on it by everything round about. The teacher thus has to set
- far beyond what the teacher possesses.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- today describe the priestly hierarchies as ruling by teaching
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- who was the teacher and the leader was at the same time, in the
- civilization, the doctor cannot be separated from the teacher
- teaching of modern Western civilization has to say in this
- to teach and educate must first of all know the effect of this
- ailments. The teacher, I concluded, must certainly understand
- teacher would have to be a doctor!
- was also the teacher and leader of the people; and Greece,
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- some years a teacher at a workers' educational college, where I
- had to teach all kinds of subjects. I never kowtowed to any
- one day the authorities noticed: the teaching here is not in
- illustration is drawn, to the best of the teacher's knowledge
- purpose, to investigate whether I was fit to be a teacher at
- teacher must at least have freedom to teach as he wished, the
- teaching staff of that workers' educational college. From
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- derive from certain dogmatic teachings and feelings about life.
- education and teaching, it is not programmes that matter, for
- staff composed of teachers with a particular set of capacities.
- individual personalities of the teachers can be realized.
- available only teachers of mediocre ability. If, at a time when
- they were free of teaching and had nothing to do but think,
- these teachers were to work out pedagogic aims and issue
- extremely sensible. But the actual business of teaching is
- life of the teacher and not from adherence to some regulation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: