Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: train
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- not form a part of Eastern spirit-training — for, even if
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- which, once they are trained, introduce man into a spiritual
- philosophical certainty, but direct perception. By training the
- disclosed by the training of thought.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- fail to attain it through omitting to train this
- use ordinary thinking, trained on the objects of the outside
- likely to apply it to our training, and thus be able to await
- for scientific research, and to which we now train ourselves by
- perception, then, starting of course from the trained
- the higher levels of education and training had a quite
- scientific training touched man closely then and was aimed
- our own, you will see what a wonderful training it provided in
- through our modern spiritual training: we ascend from
- This religious strain forms part of the temperament of East
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- trained natural scientists on this subject today are founded on
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- restrained in each individual gesture and phrase. A
- kinds of stakes applied to it, training it into a set shape. A
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- particular lines by his specific intellectual training,
- accepts the constraint, as it seems to them, of technology and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: