Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- transformation of our whole life brought about by the
- his whole mental activity. In what direction did he alter it?
- this whole environment; he did not separate himself from
- entity, but felt himself rather a part of nature's whole, which
- something spiritual in him, by which alone the whole man stands
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- The Whole of Philosophy and its End, which is designed
- consciousness this whole newly achieved tableau of the life of
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- affect us, we are initiated into the whole relationship of man
- differentiated whole, a great deal has to be discovered about
- nature as a whole in the course of historical times. I mean
- outlook, whilst maintaining the whole spirit of science. In so
- we seek to comprehend nature or the world as a whole solely
- suffering which we have to overcome in order that our whole
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- whole and to take into account all that can follow from man's
- take him as a whole and consider him in his entire being.
- whole life, and on what we are in life because we can love, we
- whole being, we can conclude: man definitely needs limits
- man as a whole, inhabiting life as a living creature. This is
- what we experience there as whole men, so that it can later
- at the whole man, as he needs to be if he is to possess a
- extent that the whole man becomes a kind of sense-organ, or
- lungs, our heart, the whole of the rest of our organism, looked
- into the whole man, we shall find the spiritual element that
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- expounded here could, if transformed into impulses of the whole
- has to find the proper place in social life as a whole.
- definite attitude to life as a whole, physical, mental and
- whole being is engaged in perceiving its environment, and it
- intellectuality, however, but through its whole being. There is
- absorbed with our whole being. It was then drawn down
- damage to our humanity as a whole, into the intellectual phase.
- brought about only by an extension of man's whole inner
- thought and vision — for they too vitalize the whole soul
- youth in our time, we also indicate the whole series of gulfs
- as a human whole, in the way I have described. As a result, he
- humanity as a whole is productive. We can see this
- something that is linked with a transformation of the whole
- wholehearted enthusiasm, fruitful to the world, for
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- whole world. Only now, in fact, is the world gradually
- the whole of human relationships throughout the world are
- man with his whole thinking and feeling is bound up in the
- whole from the economic standpoint. And when its exponents had
- Eastern life as a whole. We can only discuss this patriarchal
- the same time, it is true that — because in the whole man
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- human life as a whole, into all that the human soul can
- this whole civilization was in fact built on slavery, on the
- as a physical, mental and spiritual whole; in the
- social systems in our own age, we can keep in view the whole
- a perception of the whole man in body, soul and spirit. If by
- ensues, ways and means of integrating this whole man, but also
- how the work fits into social life as a whole. We can certainly
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- run a business, for instance, is able to bring his whole
- man's relation to existence as a whole. On this point, it is
- make contact with the whole man, then accounts of this
- grips their whole personality, their heart and soul —
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- the whole tone of my lectures so far.
- influence human life as a whole must surely hearken to it
- the significance, for social life as a whole, of the fact that
- life as a whole.
- life as a whole.
- whole), and the sphere of law, where law, and with it the body
- whole of social life thus falls into three distinct fields. In
- individual contributes, to the whole, expert knowledge and
- collective judgment. — The whole of social life,
- sphere, however, is extended at certain periods to the whole of
- capabilities as whole men. It is one thing to reckon with what
- create for the whole of humanity something that springs
- common to the whole of humanity. In other words: to be quite
- social life as a whole, because this social life cannot survive
- into a single whole by each operating on its own terms. The
- in the unity of the social organism as a whole, by virtue of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: