Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 83)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- no doubt you will take it as such. Anyone who wishes to talk
- wished to express, or at any rate did not suppress.
- of the inorganic sciences and of biology, and who wishes to
- wishes to go beyond the sphere of scientific knowledge as it is
- however, when he wished to develop cognitive powers that are
- itself. Anyone who wishes to attain knowledge of spiritual
- man's psyche. Today, I wished to show how, in contrast to
- research and observation if we wish to move up from the
- wish to run counter to the important and imposing results of
- not wish to oppose triumphant modern science, but to accept it
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 2: Psychology
- wish to bring out today in only one respect.
- it forms the pain, the sorrow, the privation, the wish of
- Anyone today who wishes to advocate a philosophy for the times
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 3: East and West in History
- world. If we later wish to regain this contact, we cannot
- world, and wishes to communicate what he has experienced, is
- possession. If man as he is today wishes to look at the
- the art of thinking. One could wish that people today would
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 4: Spiritual Geography
- Yet track them we must, if we wish to observe nature's workings
- However, anyone who simply wishes to accept the everyday life
- be free. Mirror-images do not determine our actions. If we wish
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 5: Cosmic Memory
- wishes or some other predilections or prejudices — onto
- of life certanly does not wish to exceed the limits of natural
- one-sided conclusions. If we wish to examine the relation of
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 6: Individual and Society
- natural philosophy and does not wish to move upward to
- here. As a philosophy, it certainly does not wish to lay down
- really corresponds to the social needs of today, we would wish,
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- beings who must reach an understanding as men if they wish to
- look at economic affairs. In the West, what a man wishes to
- Plato wished to choose as leaders of his state those who had
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 8: The Problem (Asia-Europe)
- the soul must be linked with that of the body. Anyone wishing
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- is not my wish to argue for one view or the other, however, but
- teacher must at least have freedom to teach as he wished, the
- wish to establish a basis for social optimism.
- converse will happen: You wish to speak about these
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 10: From Monolithic to Threefold Unity
- we wish to reflect at all upon these things at the present
- attitude. Anyone, then, who wishes to write theoretically about
- already foreshadowed by earlier writers. Now I do not wish to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: