Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- can only develop in a physical body, such as the human one. Therefore
- it was necessary that the evolution of the rest of the physical body
- had to clothe his spiritual Self with a physical body. That took a
- in the physical body which he now has.
- work of forging this mineral body, that can walk and stand, that
- Before the human being could form this body in order to create the
- such a mineral body. Consider the spiritual Self as a point. And think
- of the point as being inside a mechanism such as our body; this point
- managed the physical body. It had to create an intermediary in order
- to move its body. How do I move my hand? I first have the thought: I
- between the thought and my physical body. And we call this energy an
- physical body and this intermediary is an astral essence. If I move my
- thoughts my physical body must be integrated with my thought
- You know from previous lectures that man has such an astral body that
- clairvoyant. The human being had to create an astral body, a
- desire-body, which could be the intermediary between his thoughts and
- his physical-mineral body, before he built up the physical body he now
- Round, another evolutionary period in which the astral body
- in which the astral body was prepared. Only then could the
- physical-mineral body impregnate the astral body. This period, that
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- physical body. The sleeping state of the Earth must be thought of
- who had a partially spiritual body, and who flowed through the fiery
- The human being could now incarnate. He found a body which allowed him
- taking over of a body which hadn't already existed. Previously one
- being, who could reflect himself in his body. He will rise to higher
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: