Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- sometimes support each other. When, for example, scientific brain
- A long spiritual development in Europe had brought the European brain,
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- the brain, and so forth. You also know that the brain is the organ of
- thinking. As Theosophists you also know that it isn't the brain that
- thinks, but that the brain is only an instrument, that the brain only
- evolution, the spiritual Self needs a physical brain. We could
- Devachan, or mental world, without a physical brain, but in the outer,
- physical world we can only perceive with the physical brain. If we
- brain. This physical brain had to first originate, it had to develop;
- itself in a brain, created it, formed this brain to correspond to its
- would be impossible for someone to simply create a viable brain
- not a viable brain that could serve as an instrument for a spirit. In
- order for a brain to arise, other organs had to develop first. A brain
- precede the brain instrument. When we look back on the preceding
- the point in which a brain can serve a spiritual Self.
- a physical brain within the physical corporality we know today. The
- human brain scientifically from all sides with the senses only, you
- kind of brain a human needs. Go back to when all that was in a
- brain, however, he first had to prepare other parts of his being. The
- would never have been able to think by means of a physical brain.
- leg or my hand, if I put my brain into action in order to hatch
- the third round he formed an astral brain from astral matter, so in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- the prerequisites for the later development of the brain were given.
- brain matter, thereby allowing them to achieve a higher level of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: