Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: call
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- we call the poet's biography the soul-spiritual aspect. So we
- that comes from the so-called Dzyan verses
- whom I greatly respect, who energetically stood up for oriental
- so-called initiates. An initiate is one who has developed to a high
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- anatomically, you find that he is composed of various systems: the
- sense we call that which thinks in man the true Self. This inner
- The beings who entered into earthly evolution at that time we call
- human brain scientifically from all sides with the senses only, you
- you examine them chemically, you find that all physical nature,
- Theosophy we call such a time segment a Round. The Round I
- call the Mineral Round.
- between the thought and my physical body. And we call this energy an
- the clairvoyant sees in its astral cloud, which we call the aura, and
- has. Before the evolutionary period, which I called the Mineral
- also had a beginning and an end-point, we call the Astral
- prepared. Allow me to call this period the Formation
- Period; in Theosophy it is called the Rupa-Round. It
- was a formless seed. We call this point in time the
- segments before the one we are in now. We call these segments
- the future, of which we have still to speak. We call the humans of the
- by mineral energy; and we call a human of the previous round, the
- brain, but also with what we call astral energy. He will not only be
- to be physically perceptible. From our mineral round we look back on
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- basically very simple, but which must be clear to whoever wishes to
- through seven stages, which we call Rounds, in rhythmical sequence.
- slumber stage is called a Pralaya. On the other hand, the
- from a beginning to a high point of perfection, we call
- so-called Dangma, the highest developed seer. This state is
- spiritual beings were active: those we call Dhyani Chohans
- previous stage. In this very fine matter what we call chemical
- be extremely grotesque today. Gigantically large, colossal shapes
- human being was possible in that flowing, gushing state. We call these
- highly developed individuals. In Theosophy they are called solar
- which evolution is materialistically explained. If instead of matter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: